SW Function Developers – start immediately in Prague/relocation package!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you looking for a truly exciting and creative job? Are you fascinated by cutting-edge automotive inventions?
Become a part of a highly technologically advanced Research & Development team in Prague and learn from the masters of future.
Work for clients such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi and grow with the masters of automotive.
To strengthen the team of my client, I am looking for skilled junior-to-senior Software Function Developers who will participate on creation of software components and development of algorithms for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
In the role of Software Function Developer, your responsibilities will include:
● Maintenance of existing and creation of new software components for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS – e.g. Parking assistance/automation, Advanced Emergency Braking, Intersection Assist, Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control,…)
● Participation on development of new algorithms for ADAS – Python for prototypes and C/C++ for ‘production code’, debugging with ECU hardware on your desk
● Usage of real-time operating systems and environments
● Cooperation with test department – testing of algorithms on company test track near Prague on prototype ECU HW
● Technical communication and documentation (SW requirements, SW architecture and low-level design creation) in English language
● Work with application lifecycle management system (versioning, ticketing,…)
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
● Master degree in the field of Computer Science or Cybernetics or Robotics or Control Theory
● Experience with ISO/ANSI C possibly also C++
● Fluency in (technical) English language (German is advantageous)
● High level of personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
● Experience e.g. with: embedded systems, software quality management, V-model SW development process, Automotive SPICE, CAN, FlexRay, AUTOSAR, MISRA,…
What is offered:
● Open positions are also suitable for fresh-graduates with above-average results
● Help to create SW which literally drives millions of cars worldwide!
● Work in a stable international company with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Developed algorithm validation on a company’s test track near Prague
● Personal development – Special Trainings and Language Courses
● Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
● Location in Prague
● Local employment contract
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before December 15 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
+420 734 283 469