Software Project Managers – high tech projects
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT konzultace, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you looking for a truly exciting and creative job? Are you fascinated by cutting-edge automotive inventions?
Become a part of a highly technologically advanced Research & Development team in Prague and learn from the masters of future.
Work for clients such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi and grow with the masters of automotive.
Take pride in your work and be part of first-class SW design of Automatic Emergency Break, Intersection Assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automated Parking in the R&D Centre of my client!
To strengthen their team, I am looking for experienced Project Managers, who will be responsible for software project management for development teams.
● Planning, tracking and coordination of the SW development in project team
● Meeting with the customer (external/internal) for clarification of technical issues
● Responsible for the SW-Project-, SW-Configuration- and SW-Risk-management activities according to Automotive SPICE
● Creation the software schedule and the software release plan
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
● Master degree in relevant technical field (Software engineering, Electrical Engineering)
● 2+ years experience with management of software development projects
● Technical skills in SW Development
● Very good communication and documentation skills, goal-oriented mindset, good interpersonal skills
● Fluency in English language
Highly beneficial but not essential would be if you have:
● Embedded software development, AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++ experience
● Automotive communication busses (CAN, LIN, FlexRay,…) experience
● Software development process and its work products (Automotive SPICE)
● German language speaking ability
What is offered:
● Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
● Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Possibility to see your work products in serially produced cars
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product sent to car manufacturing plant (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Developed algorithm validation on a company’s test track near Prague – see the code you help to develop drive with a real car!
● Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
● Location in Prague, local employment contract
● Sophisticated technical experts training program incl. language courses
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before May 31 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
+420 734 283 469