Senior Java Developer
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Development & Engineering, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
The company was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
We are now looking for a Group Java Developer, who can apply analytic thinking to solve problems and find a pragmatic solution that will be a lasting value, is part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, able to communicate clearly and proactively and always actively seeking for improvements in existing technologies or processes.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
• Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based applications
• Main focus in the development of back-end microservice application
• Dockerization of applications (OpenShift)
• Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
• Working in DevOps environment (you build it, you run it)
• Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
• Communicating autonomously regularly on complicated technical matters with other development teams
• At least 3 years of professional experience as a Java Developer
• Java 8 (Java 11 is advantage), Spring Framework
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, Hazelcast is an advantage
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Openshift or similar platform is an advantage
• High focus and a natural ability to deliver
• Passion for new technologies within IT
• Experience in GIT (or other version control tools), Bitbucket and GitHub would be a big plus
• Experience with technology message brokers (RabbitMQ) is an advantage
• Experience with agile development or DevOps is an advantage
• Communicative level of English
● Annual bonus
● Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
● Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
● Flexible working hours and occasional home office
● 5 weeks of vacation
● An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on a daily basis)
● No dress code
● Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events, etc.)
● Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
● Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
+420 703 865 297
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.