Data Science Visualization Engineer – partially remote
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, Data Science & Analytics, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
The premier global market intelligence firm → → →
Opening a role of Data Visualization Engineer for Data Science team in Prague, Czech Republic.
In the Data Visualization Engineer role, you will reuse and extend your expertise to find the best ways to engage the audience of our data platform and deliver the data insights and stories through appropriate visualizations. You will have an opportunity to shape both the product and the role, as we collaborate closely within the team as well as with other engineering and business groups.
This role can be done partially as a remote job (50% home office/per week) – during the Covid time, full-time home office.
- Identify optimal approaches to solving new data visualization needs and revisit existing solutions and technologies involved
- Design and develop custom visualizations, provide technical guidance to other specialists
- Advice on using appropriate dashboarding and analytical tools, architect the workflows
- Focus on enabling insights and presenting business narratives in the data while balancing intuitiveness, complexity, interactivity, the flexibility of the visualizations and apps
- Engage with stakeholders and business partners, improve user experience, suggest metrics etc.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or considerable work experience in Computer Science, Social Science, Graphic Design, Data Journalism, Economics, Mathematics, Arts, or related fields
- Good understanding of tools primarily used in the data science field – Python, Ruby, R, or other relevant languages
- Portfolio of creative work showcasing original data storytelling and experience in design thinking
- Expertise in a choice of tools for data visualization, data analysis, and business intelligence
- Experience with any of HTML5, CSS3, SVG, JSON, as well as data exchange methods via APIs
- Familiarity with some high-level visualization tools, for example Flourish, Gephi, Kibana, Looker, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau….
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills – verbal, written, and visual
- Impressive office located straight on the Old Town Square
- Very attractive financial conditions + bonuses
- Regular internal and external training + English courses
- Work on international projects, daily communication in English
- Teambuilding events and “release” parties – Archery game, Go-karts, Laser game, etc.
- Occasional work from home
- Flexipassy, Meal vouchers
A great team with which you can play football in the relaxation room or go sit after work
+420 725 597 101
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.