Senior MS SQL DB Developer – Credit Risk App
|Obor:||IT vývoj, Development & Engineering, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Středočeský, celá ČR,|
|Muže i ženy|
The position is open at the leading investment institution with long history starting in 17th century. The company has one of the strongest technology hubs in Prague, that is why they continuously increase it. IT department develops different kinds of applications for financial markets with the use of the most modern technologies. The company is very reliable and stable, they made new acquisitions during previous financial crisis in 2008-2009 and they have been continuing to hire new employees during Covid-19 crisis in 2020-2021. The employer makes a lot of efforts to create really good working conditions and constructive environment for its employees. The purpose of the company is to be the best employer for technologists, and they are successful in this.
In this role, you will participate in the development of credit risk application which gives you a chance to learn more about credit risks, capital reporting and how risk models are developed.
- Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
- Taking responsibility and ownership of new feature development
- Writing test scenario and test cases in SQL Server
- Documenting designs and communicate them with the team
- Working on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
- Focusing on good code quality and high test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
- Designing and implement applications and data flows, for accuracy, timeliness, quality and control
- Advanced MS SQL development experience with the ability to design, optimise and maintain a transactional system will be pivotal
- Proven experience in SQL queries optimisation, writing efficient functions, test scenario and test cases in SQL, stored procedures and complex SQL queries is needed
- Experience in working with end users and BAs to elicit requirements/work through the design and ability to translate business requirement into technical specification is a must
- Previous experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodology using agile tools e.g. JIRA, GiT, TeamCity
- Working knowledge in UNIX / LINUX
- Data Modelling experience
- Good communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way and stakeholder management
- Strong organisational skills
You will be working in the elite club of the strongest developers in the place which cares about you and your passion. You will find here lots of opportunities for growth, rotation and mobility. Wide range of benefits, training sessions and informal activities together with above-average salary and re-location package for EU candidates is provided.
There is a possibility to work remotely with some trips to Prague office. Only for Czech residents.
+420 702 085 425
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.