Tech Lead C#/.NET Engineer – unique new project & new team
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
We are very unique with our product on the Czech market and we have almost no competition here – that is the reason why you can be part of very sophisticated SW development. We develop our own pricing software for international clients such as Ford, PayPal, Emerson and others.
This pricing software/product is connected to more than three hundred of the world’s largest companies in the fields of high-tech, industrial production, chemical production, aftermarket and distribution.
Our company is growing here and right now we have started another new project and creating a completely new team and we need an experienced Lead for it – .NET/C# Tech Leader.
We are building a brand new team in the Czech Republic that will work on world class pricing solution that is empowering world’s most successful B2B organizations. You will have the opportunity to participate in shaping the team and your own destiny.
You will lead a technical team of C#/.NET developers, drive architectural and design decisions, while still participating in hands-on work. You will closely cooperate with other developers and business colleagues.
What your job will be about:
- Supervise and mentor software engineers, become go-to person for the product
- Take ownership of product architecture, follow principles of evolutionary architecture
- Lead C#/.NET competency in the team
- Analyze, design, and implement new product features
- Constantly assess and utilize new technologies and SW development approaches
What you need to be successful:
- At least 5 years of SW development, and experience leading technical teams
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI solutions
- Experience with MS SQL development is an advantage – DML/DDL operations, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers…
- Proficient communication in English (both verbal and written)
We are offering:
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement – flexibility and 50% HomeOffice, if you wish
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Very attractive salary conditions + bonuses
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks and tournaments
- International travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal vouchers
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hrade Kralove and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
+420 725 597 101
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.