MS Dynamics 365 & Power Apps Developer
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise! We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, a wide range of benefits including the home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
As a MS Dynamics 365 and Power Apps developer, you will be part of an agile development team, working on analysis, deployment, customization, and integration of the Microsoft Azure products family. You will collaborate with other developers and application engineers located in Prague and with the customer located in Germany.
- Good knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate
- Good knowledge of Business flows
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 with new Unified Interface
- Experience with Azure Cloud technologies
- Experience with .NET C# development
- Understanding of data design concepts
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good analytical thinking with attention to details when solving problems
- Customer orientation and an “ownership attitude” for assigned responsibilities so as to deliver results on time and in line with the client’s needs
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-changing environments
- A friendly, inclusive, and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves, and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
+420 731 442 031
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.