Mid-Senior Java Developer
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
Great opportunity in the company which is the world leader in the field of data analysis in the information technology market. Their customers include almost all major players in the IT market, whether they are manufactures of mobile devices, operating systems, operating search portals, or producers of computers, printers, network elements, or are at the forefront of other industries.
You will work in a team working on the development of systems and web applications that are used both by internal employees and customers of the company.
Your working place will be in the office located in the historical city center of Prague with a nice view and good access to public transport. There is a friendly ambience in the team of motivated and smart people.
- Development and maintenance of our website which is used globally. Besides other functions, our website serves to search for and deliver the results of our extensive research in the field of the information technology market
- Development and maintenance of other associated applications, such as our own CMS, ensuring integration with third-party systems, search engines, emailing systems, etc
- Participation in the design and development of different parts of the system. Co-decision on architecture
- Occasional communication with users to understand better their needs
Used Technologies & Tools:
- Java 11, AWS, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Airflow, Lucene, IntelliJ IDEA
- We plan to use Angular for some applications in the future
- Previous commercial experience in Java (minimum 3 years). Strong knowledge of your core technologies.
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to mentor and give advice to junior colleagues
- Fluent knowledge of Czech/Slovak (Czech-speaking team)
- Both internal & external training of soft & hard skills
- Teambuilding events and release celebrations with our amicable team
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, FlexiPass, HolidayPass, contribution to pension insurance and others)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, Home Office 1-2 days weekly
- Meal vouchers
+420 702 085 425
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.