Payroll Analyst with English and German
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
|Muže i ženy|
We are looking for a payroll analyst to oversee the way we remunerate our employees and ensure that all payments are made on time. In return, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits. You will also work in an international environment with the opportunity to communicate in English and German every day. Are you interested? Please keep reading!
Who we are:
An American multinational company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Our main goal is to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses and the whole economy.
- Analysing payroll data, comparing input and output data
- Collecting data from departments such as HR, HR Services, Compensations and benefits etc. and performing calculations
- Collaborating with HR services on payslip queries and legislative updates
- Executing post-payroll activities, reporting to local authorities
- At least 2 years of experience in the fields of accounting, tax, finance or HR
- Fluent in English and German
- Good analytical skills with attention to details
- Advanced Excell skills
- Knowledge of personal income tax legislations
- Experience in the payroll department and mastery of software such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP would be a great advantage
We offer you:
- Basic salary from EUR 1600 + bonuses
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Meal voucher card
- Possibility of further career development
- Work in an international environment
- Daily communication in English and German
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.