Manager of IT Security Operations
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, Vyšší management, Cyber & Security, IT konzultace, IT správa, Vyšší management,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Středočeský,|
|Muže i ženy|
We strive to provide solutions to the highest security standard for our customers. We are currently looking for an experienced leader, who is eager to make a mark on our global security journey and help us to transform and consolidate our Security Operations services. If you are looking for a customer-facing role and would like to work in an international IT outsourcing environment; where you would not only lead and grow the local team in the Czech Republic but would also be responsible for providing Security Operations services on a global level, where you will be the decision-maker when it comes to proposed technical solutions, then keep on reading! You may be our new IT Security Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for our global Security Operations teams (located in Czech Republic, Denmark, China, and the Philippines), focusing on technologies such as Active Directory, Networking, DNS, IAM, PIM/PAM, as well as health & availability, vulnerability management, patching of security tools and compliance reporting. You will also be involved in internal and external audits.
Your customer interaction will revolve around pre-sales activities, service delivery, and escalations. Participating and supporting Major Incidents is a critical part of your role, ensuring the participation of appropriately skilled resources.
Internally, you will be involved in defining and developing Security Operations services by providing input on scope, architecture, costing, and pricing.
Your goal will be to ensure global collaboration within Security Operations teams, and across the broader of our organization, and continuous improvement of our service delivery quality. You will establish relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
Managing the team’s workload will include; setting clear goals and deadlines, resource allocation, and project management. Drive process and quality improvements, via e.g. automation and process optimization.
Our IT Security Operations Specialists are engaged within the following technical areas (but not limited to the following listed): Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Identity and Access Management, CyberArk, IBM-IGI, SailPoint, Log Management, LogPoint, Qradar, Splunk, Cisco AMP, WSA, Bit9, PGP, Antimalware. In the Czech Republic, there are around 12+ employees and 40+ employees located globally. The team collaborates via online channels regularly and you will also be expected to do so.
A proven security track record is a must – we are looking for a leader, who can guide and influence technical decisions.
- Strong technical understanding of AD, ADFS, PKI, CA, DNS, Networking, and Windows environments. Experience transitioning these environments to Azure will be a strong plus!
- Experience and interest in optimizing a global operational set-up.
- Excellent leadership skills and you are able to manage others.
- You are familiar with the environment of IT Operations and IT Outsourcing.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- You can self-educate and follow trends in IT Security.
- You are fluent in English.
- Required experience also includes having worked with automation, scripting, change, and incident management.
Other valuable skills and experience include a working understanding of security domains such as Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management, compliance reporting, as well as security applications such as SIEM, EDR.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relay zones with Xbox, Playstation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
+420 731 442 031
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.