NETSCALER Consultant – Citrix – flexibility&pharma
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
Are you an experienced NetScaler consultant who knows what it takes to deliver high-quality work? Would you like to be part of a global project team supporting multinational customers?
You will be joining our team in Prague, which is a part of a global team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues placed in Denmark, China, and the Philippines. Everyday life is characterized by activity and a good spirit. It is essential that you thrive in such an environment and are comfortable with international cooperation across the business.
The team is part of Global Projects, responsible for doing projects and customized service requests of our customers’ IT solutions.
Your responsibilities as a NetScaler Consultant
• Working on assignments with full customer contact and as part of a team on larger projects collaborating with architects from the client, project managers, and other stakeholders
• Implementing the right solution through dialog with the customer and ensure proper handover to our operations unit
• You will act as a sparring partner for our colleagues in operations with a focus on optimizing and troubleshooting
• You are responsible for implementing solutions with the right level of documentation in order to comply with the required compliance level, whether it is within the public or pharmaceutical sector
• Furthermore you will take responsibility to manage external consultants on assignments, where their contributions are included in
Your qualification and experience
As the ideal candidate, you should have an educational background within computer science, engineering, or similarly combined with at least 5 years’ experience working with Netscaler, Application Delivery Controle especially on the NetSaler SDX platform, experience with NetScaler ADC on VPX/MPX appliances is an advantage.
As a person, you like to keep yourself updated with new technologies – It is an advantage, but not a requirement if you have experience with certificates, network, security, or virtualization.
You have strong communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English.
Your technical knowledge also includes knowledge of:
• Windows server 2008/2012
• Active Directory, including GPOs and OU design
• Virtualisation (of servers and applications)
• Microsoft App-V
• VMWare vSphere
• VMWare Horizon
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work from home
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (NNIT covers 55 CZK)
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office
• Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and table tennis
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
+420 725 597 101
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.