Inside Sales Specialist with Romanian plus Spanish or Italian in Prague
|Obor:||Nákup a sourcing, Vyšší management, Obchod, Výroba a vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
A unique opportunity for B2B inside sales professionals in automotive or mechanical engineering.
- Do you have experience with customer service or KAM/new business prospects (B2B – in any production industry, preferably in automotive)?
- Do you speak native or fluent Romanian plus Spanish or Italian as well as intermediate (or better) English?
- Are you familiar with remote business talks (by phone, Skype etc.) with current or potential customers?
- Appreciate challenges!
If you answered all the questions positively, we have a unique opportunity for you!
Our client, an international manufacturing company offers the opportunity for an experienced Inside Sales Specialist (inside sales technical expert) – a technical background is an advantage
- Managing activities associated with growing and maintaining the existing customers
- Acquisitions and proactive search for new customers/prospects.
- Managing Sales Projects, including technical / commercial proposals;
- Communicating significant changes in demand to production planning;
- Determining pricing, including supply terms and conditions;
- Responding to technical inquiries / clarifications.
- Managing customer inquiries related to sales matters;
- Performing Order Review, particularly New Order Review (NOR) and resolving any issues;
- Performing Annual Business Reviews and the associated actions thereof;
- Communicates with production on demand changes (increases or decreases);
- Works closely with Customer Service to ensure the highest level of customer responsiveness and support
You will report directly to European Sales Director seating in the Czech Republic. Your office will be in Prague region.
– Fluent business level (or native) of Romanian language plus Spanish or Italian advanced level language and (at least) intermediate (active communication) English is mandatory. Czech Republic or another EU country citizenship or work permit for the Czech Republic (in case of VISA applicants) is strictly required.
Relevant experience in a similar product sales/marketing role in a B2B manufacturing environment (ideally from the automotive supplier´s segment)
– Knowledge of business and marketing principles, experience in building and maintaining long-term customer relationships
– Very good communication and negotiation skills, able to deal via phone or other remote channels.
– Familiar with technical aspects of the business (mechanical engineering background/education is welcomed)
- Competitive package includes fixed salary and bonuses, laptop, mobile phone, sick days
- There is extensive training which will be conducted locally as well as abroad in UK and USA
- Place of work is near to Prague.
- Employment for an indefinite period
- The position will not require frequent travelling, just up to 25% of working time
- Opportunity to participate in the further development of a successful international company within the European market
+420 739 348 798
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.