UX Designer – Top Gaming company – flexibility&tech-trends
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Muže i ženy|
We develop and publish casual real-time (synchronous) multiplayer games with a competitive edge for pc, mobile and interactive TV. Our games are free-to-play, so we have a huge number of players!
Right now, we would be very glad to meet an enthusiastic UX&UI Designer who would love to join our successful and prestigious role in our company.
What will you do?
- Understand our users, their desires and needs
- Make sure our game speaks the same language as our players
- Be deeply involved in game design from the beginning, ensuring players understand game designer objectives
- Crystallize ideas and concepts in design wireframes, mockups and prototypes for both core- and meta-game
- Ensure that the game logically flows from one step to the next
- Upon in-person user testing, refine and iterate to create the “best” user experience
- Consult and support the developer /graphic designer teams throughout the entire game production life cycle (from concept to launch)
What do we require?
- Proven experience creating mobile UI concepts and wireframes prototypes – would be an advantage
- Interest in staying on top of the latest UX trends and tools
- Creativity and “out of box” thinking;
- Active English
- Proven ability to explain user needs to decision-makers and act as a persuasive advocate for those needs;
- Avid social/casual game player;
- Willingness to learn 🙂
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, an environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup 🙂
- Modern office in the tech hub DOCK IN with a beautiful panoramic view of Prague
- Attractive material compensations including performance-related bonuses
- Excellent payment conditions & flexibility
+420 725 597 101
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.