L2 Network Support Engineer ENG/GER (24/7)
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients, and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. We encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible, and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change, and to unleash your potential.
The primary responsibility of Support Engineers is to provide a service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating, and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to end-users by managing incidents to resolution. The Support Engineer L2 focuses on second line support for medium complexity incidents, requests, events, and problems.
- In-depth troubleshooting of and resolving incidents
- Implementation of service requests and changes
- Cooperation in deployment or upgrade projects
- Technical Root cause analysis of Problem Tickets
We are looking for a skilled certified network engineer on the L2 level with knowledge of Cisco technologies. Experience with HP and Aruba technologies is a big advantage.
- Fluent English/ German would be an asset
- Willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
- Solid experience delivering support in a large Cisco-based network environment. (LAN, WAN, Datacenter, WLAN and/or Security)
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN, and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential
- Cisco CCNP
Certifications – nice to have:
- HP ATP/ASE
- Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
- Aruba CWNA
- F5 SE
- BlueCoat Certified Professional
- Initial contract duration is 6 months, the extension is possible
- Mobile phone
- Start date: as soon as possible
+420 731 442 031
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.