Software Developer in SAP Team (ABAP and/or Fiori)
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
SAP is our fast-growing team that currently consists of 25 members, but it will be growing even more during 2020.
The team is based in Prague, having only one team member in Brno. It comprises mostly of senior professionals: mainly consultants, developers and “hybrids” between those two areas, but we also have basis administrators. Our SAP team takes care now mainly of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, but they now have quite a few very interesting implementations ahead. They are covering everything connected to SAP – changes, redesign, support and also new implementations.
In the team, they usually work from home once a week and go on business trips abroad once or twice a year (of course when there are some large implementations happening, the traveling is more frequent).
Recently they have started implementing the agile approach to organize their work, including sprint planning. When a big project starts, one of the senior consultants usually forms a team of experts who work on it under his supervision.
The scope of the work is quite complex and interesting, but do you want to know some fun bits as well? For example, the SAP team is full of dog lovers, who share an office and never miss an opportunity to have a friendly chat and joke with each other. One of our colleagues has a sweet tooth and makes sure there is always something good to eat in the office.
- Work within the SAP Competence Center.
- Participate in SAP Rollouts (implementation, expansion, changes).
- Closely cooperate with SAP consultants (mainly FICO, MM, SRM, HR, VIM).
- Have an understanding of the SAP ABAP programming language and technologies.
- Evaluate incidents and standard change requests and make changes according to business requirements.
- Ensure the integrity of the SAP system.
- + 3 years’ work experience in SAP ABAP Development.
- Understanding of Programs, function modules.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP FIORI or Workflow is more than welcome.
- Ability to work in an international or multicultural environment.
- Fluent English.
- Easily negotiable home office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 2 sick days/year
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to the pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Notebook – usually Dell or Lenovo
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical training and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial training
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now and get your dream job!
+420 731 442 031