Active Directory Administrator
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are looking for two Active Directory administrators, who will help our client! We need one Active Directory expert with fluent Czech + English and one with fluent French + English.
Our client delivers their customers services and products mainly in the areas of Communication & Collaboration, Security, Modern Workplace & Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud, Professional Support and Advisory and Consulting Services for customers’ strategic decision-making. They are a team of 65 specialists with a number of certifications and expert exams. We have, in our ranks, several MVP specialists and mainly we have skills and know-how acquired from large projects in the Czech Republic and abroad.
Our client is the winner of Microsoft Awards 2018 in the Czech republic.
- Account management – includes creating, maintaining, transferring and removing user accounts;
- Security group management – includes creating security groups, provisioning security groups to grant access to network resources, managing memberships of security groups, and removing security groups;
- Group Policy management – includes all aspects of creating, modifying, assigning, and removing Group Policy objects within the Active Directory structure;
- Access Control Management – includes granting or revoking rights to access resources using file permissions, program permissions, and data rights; and
- Application-specific data management – includes aspects of managing Active Directory-integrated or enabled applications such as Microsoft Exchange Server including creating and managing mailboxes and distribution lists, message tracking and queue control.
- Administration of DNS, DHCP
- Support the day to day operations of multiple Active Directory Environments, to include proper functioning of the systems, the health of multiple forests, view logs, and troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Possess working knowledge of certificate-based authentication and PKI infrastructure
- Automation of repetitive task and generation of reports using PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Replication management – includes all tasks related to the creation, maintenance, and monitoring of the replication topology
- Proactively monitor equipment and systems, responsively communicate and report issues, resolve customer issues and provide engineering solutions to ensure successful resolution of system problems.
- Perform proactive data center, enterprise, domain, and network systems monitoring to optimize performance and to identify potential or actual system failures and to prevent or remedy the same. Record systems performance data for performance metrics purposes.
- The ability to write Active Directory PowerShell scripts to create reports, automate moves and updates.
- Minimum 3+ years of specialized experience
- Windows Server Administration with active directory design;
- Azure AD Administration;
- Operating under a secure environment;
- Applying and deploying security controls to the Windows Operating System;
- Scripting creation and maintenance (batch, shell, VB, PowerShell);
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Home office by appointment
- Working hours: 8:30 – 17:00
If you are interested in this position, you can send me your CV by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I am looking forward to our cooperation.
+420 731 442 031