Infrastructure Architect – Interesting Projects!
|Obor:||IT správa, IT správa,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Challenging opportunity for a seasoned Infrastructure specialist in a Czech company with offices abroad. Company’s landscape contains 20 data centers worldwide and processes millions of transactions daily. It has hybrid infrastructure (cloud and on-premises application deployment) and uses heterogeneous technologies.
The position is open in a prosperous Czech company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambience. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices
- Work as a member of Enterprise and IT Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes also a pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers (potentially) support our core business
- Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models
- Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advices to (solution) architects
- Progress and learn
- Foreign business trips are possible
- 2+ experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation
- Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies
- Practical working experience from architecture position
- Knowledge of security principles
- Proven skills with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations
- Nice-to-have skills: experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans; Project Management skills
- Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a solution
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Focused on finding solutions, can-do attitude
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, flexible working hours, partial home office
- Attractive bonus scheme, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, subsidized Multisport card
- Technical and soft skills training, international conferences, growth opportunities, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms
If sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
+420 702 085 425