C++ Developer – Cyber Security – Brno
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
You will develop a backend to a single-page application – a multi-screen portal where statistics are shown and where the product is used to monitor and prevent mobile network threats.
It is an IDS and firewall for a mobile network.
Team: 2 senior C++ devs, 1 senior Angular dev, 1 tester + support. It is a start-up, but now they are recruiting people and growing.
Methodology: use of agile principles up to the extent, where the security of client’s systems allows it
- Develop systems and tools for infosec analysis to prevent telecom security threats
- Create software with the potential to become the world-leading best-in-breed solution in telecom information security
- 3+ years of applied programming experience
- Experience developing and debugging multithreaded software in С++
- Use of libraries (C++11, STL, Boost)
- English (written and spoken)
- Home Office – 3 days at home, 2 in the office
- 25 days holiday, 5 sick days
- Contract indefinitely
- Internal and external training of your choice
- Salary: 3-4 k EUR/month
+420 739 342 792