Optimization Specialist – Energy Trading Company
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT vývoj, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Administrativa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT konzultace, Věda a výzkum,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
Would you like to work on exclusive projects in the area of trading in energy commodities? Do you enjoy continuous self-development and learning? Do you have an advanced level of Excel and good analytical skills? Then we have an exciting job opportunity for You in one of the leading energy groups operating in many EU countries – Optimization Specialist/Analyst.
This role is an ideal match for a person with strong analytical skills (ideally with degree from Technical or Economic University). It is suitable for both fresh graduates and mid-level specialists. This is a great chance to work on interesting and exclusive projects in a friendly international team of 5 people. If you are eager to apply your math/analytical skills to participate in the development of mathematical models for simulation of supply and demand, commodity prices, optimization of power plant operation, trading on energy exchanges, etc., then this position is perfect for you!
Interesting work in the field of planning, optimization and trading with electricity, namely:
- Planning of electricity production for the upcoming months
- Takeover and control of the hedge position, its processing and optimization
- Creating optimal resource production plans based on price forecasts
- Bidding of support services contracts
- Analyses and reports for Profit & Loss generation and prediction
- Creation and improvement of optimization processes
- Active support in the implementation of new projects, for example, alignment of business with regulatory changes, market analysis, etc.
- Development and implementation of tools (Excel, programming languages) necessary for decision-making processes
- Degree in Economics/Mathematics/IT
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business thinking
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel. Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Be ready to work 1-2 weekends per month with compensatory days off during a week
- Fluent Czech and English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Advantage: experience with optimization processes and the development of optimization tools
- Work in the stable company with a strong position in the international market
- Opportunity to build experience and expertise in energy field while working with and learning from some of the best individuals and teams in the business
- A friendly and informal team
- 5 weeks of vacation, sick days
- Language courses
- Multisportcard just for 100 CZK
- Annual bonus up to 20% after 1 year
- Fresh fruit and bisquits
- Meal vouchers
- Pension/life insurance contribution
Does it sound interesting? Apply now!
+420 702 085 425
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.