Great Job for German native-speakers!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, Administrativa, IT konzultace, IT správa, Zákaznický servis,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you looking for a job with active use of German and English? Do you want to learn how to solve the most typical issues with software and hardware? Are you interested in working in a multinational team? Then feel free to apply for the role of IT support, get professional training and help other people in solving their daily IT issues.
You will work for Proservia – IT division of ManpowerGroup providing end user services. Proservia offers a full range of services in the field of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support customers in their daily challenges around their IT. The company also is a great place of work – it has strong culture and values, rewards and recognition which contribute to employees’ motivation and satisfaction.
About the job:
- Providing First Level IT Support to customers in German language
- Lodging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
- Close cooperation with the other team members
- Communication via phone and email
- Daily use of German (customers) and English (colleagues) languages
- Location in Prague 4 close to metro station
- German native speaker or C2 certificate
- Good English
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage
- Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome – full training provided
What you will get:
- Salary 44.000-45.000 CZK/month Gross
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, life and pension insurance, etc)
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in a leading company with world-known name
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Modern office right near metro station Pankrac (Prague 4)
Use this great opportunity and apply right now!
+420 702 085 425