Recruitment Specialist with German
|Obor:||Nákup a sourcing, Personalistika a HR,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are looking for a recruiter who would líke to be a part of a team whose job is touching the lives of people every day. If you have experiences with recruitment, you can get a great career opportunity to work in the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of pharmaceutical company!
What is the job about?
• Process of end to end recruitment for your portfolio of roles.
• Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process.
• Build effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues as well as other HR Partners.
• Managing system technology to ensure data integrity.
• Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate.
What do we require?
• Fluent German and English spoken and written, level at least B2.
• At least one year of experience in the Recruitment/Talent Acquisition area.
• Previous experience within a multinational corporate company is a big plus but not essential.
And what we offer?
• Salary 50.000 CZK – 63.000 CZK
• Annual bonus 13% from annual salary
• Home office
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Flexible working hours
• Sodexo Cafeteria
• 8 weeks fully paid parental leave
• Contribution to language study, Prague public transport, illness leave
• Multisport Card
• Sick days
• Company gym and free fitness lessons
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Prague (Czech republic) and a work permit for Czech republic is mandatory.
If you are interested in this position do not hesitate to send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk it over!
+420 725 806 226