Mid/Senior Java Developer – Stable projects!
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha, Plzeňský,|
Fantastic opportunity to participate in the unique project – creation of SW platforms and systems for modern trains. These solutions enable passengers to travel with more comfort and efficiency. Software manages control system of the train, passenger information system, Wi-Fi, cameras and different applications for passengers’ use. The systems should be adjusted to the requirements of each customer and order.
The position is open in a company with long history and traditions which is currently a leader in many fields. The company provides stable working environment, comfortable conditions, cares about its employees and offers attractive package of benefits. At the same time the project has a character of startup and gives chances for creativity and self-realization.
- Develop and customize Java applications in accordance with high standards
- Design software modules
- Develop automated integration tests
- Occasional business trips – a couple of times per year during a certain phase of the project
- Hands-on experience with Java programming 3+ years
- Familiarity with Open-Source SW, Microservices, TDD, XP and standard IP communication
- Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, Git or Subversion
- Previous work in Agile and CI/CD environment
- English (cooperation with other teams across EU)
- Advantage: C++, C#, C, SonarQube, Gradle, OSGi
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Interesting and unique long-term project
- Learning opportunities
- Starting and Annual Bonuses
- Wide range of employee benefits for your choice (5+ weeks of holiday, meal contribution, Cafeteria system of benefits, kindergarten, discounted goods/services, pension/life insurance, Multisportcard, etc.)
Does it sound interesting? Please apply and get more information.
+420 702 085 425