Controlling Expert in Vienna, Austria
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
Are you a professional in the field of Controlling who is looking for an opportunity in a large financial institution in one of the best cities in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us develop further!
As a Controlling Expert, you will contribute to the key profitability calculation activities and will lead the implementation of a business profitability systém for the calculation of the business segment/product or customer profitabilities in order to better the monitoring and steering processes.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing, developing and maintaining of group-wide Controlling and ALM methodologies (Funds Transfer Pricing application, Contribution Margin schema, Segment, product, and single deal margin calculation, Unit cost calculation, etc..), processes and reporting within a profitability framework.
- Defining the business requirements as well as supporting the implementation of a profitability calculation engine.Preparing technical working instructions for the engine, as well as for the regular business segment/product and customer profitability evaluation processes
- Maintaining and enhancing the development of the systems and workflows for integrated risk-adjusted profitability management
- Performing analyses of the calculation results, reporting designs, setting up and supporting the respective workflows
- Assist in the further development of the company – transfer your expertise to the rest of the team (by conducting workshops, various trainings, etc.. In the fields of Business, ALM, Risk, subsidiary banks…)
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, statistics or natural science (Master’s degree preferred)
- Any completed training or certifications related to management reporting and/ or profitability evaluation (e.g relevant chapters of ACCA or CFA curriculum) will be advantageous
5+ years of proven experience within the banking or the financial industry
Technical and language skills:
- Expert knowledge of the Funds Transfer Pricing mechanism and risk-adjusted product pricing is a must
- Knowledge of at least one comprehensive MIS and profitability calculation system (e.g OneSumX, SAP/PA, etc.)
- MS Office and data management tools – Familiarity with SQL is a must
- Ability to work and manage large amounts of data from various data sources
- Proficiency in English language is required, knowledge of other CEE languages is appreciated as well
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3300 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.