Application Support Analyst with German and French
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
We’re a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We’re innovating the way that automotive dealerships drive their customers’ car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way through to bringing their car back in for a service.
Join us and be a part of the evolution. We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organisation where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
Your daily duties and responsibilities:
– Taking any cases from the stack, including high priority case handling, focusing on customer interaction and information gathering.
– Problem diagnosis and resolution on known issues and interaction with 3rd parties.
– Analysing cases complexly, troubleshooting unknown issues, coming up with new solutions, contributing to knowledge base.
– Identifies solution, applies and tests solution.
– Manage customer interaction in a positive way, be able to clarify the problem, consistently demonstrate basic resolution of known problems.
– Managing customer expectations and understand what the customer actually needs Establish realistic time-lines for customer updates or issue resolution, focus on resolving the issue and afterwards on lessons learnt.
– Ability to prioritize and manage your own time effectively
– Competitive salary to financial companies in Prague
– 25 days of holidays
– 5 sick days
– 4 000 czk into Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, flexi passes, multisport card and various other services)
– Annual contribution towards Prague transport card
– Minimum of 3 home office days per month
– Pension insurance contributions
– Language courses within normal working hours
– Free beverages in the office
– Team buildings and other activities
+420 734 685 399