Frontend Developer – Angular 2+, CyberSecurity Company
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
|Muže i ženy|
We are seeking to hire an experienced, dynamic and technically versed User Interface Developer working on leading-edge cybersecurity products at our office in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for currently existing and all-new written software
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
- Able to map and design complex cybersecurity user workflows into intuitive application interfaces
- Create consistent and efficient CSS across all browsers and platforms.o Capable of coding web-based front-end experiences incorporating modern frameworks and CSS implementations
- Deep understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Full development lifecycle across design, development, and testing including tools such as Git, Jira…
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- 2+ years experience with Angular, Typescript, RXJS and D3JS
- Flexible working hours
- Height adjustable worktables
- Work from home allowed
- The international team in a relaxed setting
- Monday morning breakfast buffet; providing training courses
- Competitive salary
- Team building events (eg skiing trips), yearly metro pass, stock options
- Hours Per Week: 40, flexible working hours
- Salary: 70.000 – 120.000 CZK
- Location: City Tower, Czech Republic. This work requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic. EU foreigners not living in the Czech Republic are welcome to apply, but they must be willing to move for at least 3 months to Prague.
If you are interested in, you can reach me by email or on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukas-michalek/).
+420 731 442 031
NABÍRÁME MUŽE I ŽENY
V tomto inzerátu jsou psány osoby v mužském rodě tedy v tzv. generickém maskulinu. Tento postup byl zvolen výhradně proto, aby bylo dosaženo co nejvyšší plynulosti textu. V žádném případě se nevyjadřuje genderově podmíněný nebo diskriminační přístup naší společnosti k uchazečům a uchazečkám o volná pracovní místa.