IT Support with French – Day-time shifts!
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, Administrativa, IT konzultace, IT správa, Zákaznický servis,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Do you speak English and French? Would like to develop your skills in IT? Do you want to learn how to solve the most typical issues with software and hardware? Are you interested in working in a multinational team? Then IT Service Desk Analyst role is perfect for you.
The role is open at Proservia – IT division of ManpowerGroup providing end user services. Proservia offers a full range of services in the field of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support customers in their daily challenges around their IT. The company also is a great place of work – it has strong culture and values, rewards and recognition which contribute to employees’ motivation and satisfaction.
- Providing First Level IT Support for French market
- Solving issues if end users such as logo, passwords, Internet connection, etc
- Work with ticketing system
- Close cooperation with the other team members
- Communication via phone, chat and email
- Daily use of languages
- Location in the modern office right near metro station Pankrac (Prague 4)
- At least very strong B2 level of English + fluent French
- Previous relevant experience or skills from customer support is an advantage.
- Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome as well.
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- Competitive remuneration (39.000 CZK/month BRUTTO)
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, life and pension insurance, supplement for public transport in the amount of 1480 CZK/quarter, etc)
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development.
- Work in a leading company with world-known name
- Amazing feeling of helping people.
Sounds interesting? Stop looking further and apply now – start your new career in IT!
+420 702 085 425