Team Leader for Network operations centre
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
If you enjoy a combination of technical work (Linux, database and, scripting), managing your own team and working on multiple different projects then you are the candidate we are searching for!
Network Operation Center has three subteams which are taking care of 10 countries, helping them with their issues and incidents. Each of the teams has his own Technical Leader, which reports directly to the Network Operations Centre Team Lead.
- This person is in charge of three NOC Support teams – OS, Database and Hosel, their Technical Leaders. He is helping them with their development – technical and soft skills.
- Hence he needs to have a good understanding of how the technical part works (Linux, Oracle databases, scripting,…), but he is also in close touch with people also outside of his team.
- He is also in charge of reporting, delivering all the outcomes directly to our management.
- He is developing, scripting, making things simpler and easier.
- And of course, there are many ad hoc tasks coming and going during the day (incidents, analysis, projects, cooperation with the countries – lately mainly Indonesia and India, …).
- Leadership skills – we are looking for someone who was already in charge of some team. Even though the NOC Team Leader has now 5 direct subordinates, the whole team has 23 members and there is a high chance there will be more.
- Has a good knowledge of Linux, databases (preferably Oracle) and scripting (Bash or Perl).
- Is not afraid of reporting, responsibility and communication not only with our management.
- Is eager to make things simple and better.
- Easily negotiable home office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 2 sick days/year
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to a pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Notebook – usually Dell or Lenovo
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical training and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial training
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Don´t hesistate to contact me
If you are interested in this job, please apply now or contact me for more information via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +420 703 865 334.
+420 703 865 334