Data Network Engineer – flexible working time
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT konzultace, IT správa,|
We are looking for a reliable, independent Network Engineer who is willing to learn and grow professionally to become part of the IDN Engineering team. The team is responsible for planning, designing, projecting and reporting on the client Private IDN networks.
- · Report on provisioned and real-time utilization on the data networks. This includes gathering data from various data sources and compiles reports
- · Ability to recognize reporting requirements driven by network evolution
- · Ability to track, drive and project manage various network expansion activities
- · Support and control group of other teams participating in the network implementation process
- · Participate in the deliverables on IDN design and implementation projects
- · Support due to Incident and Problem Management process
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- · Fluent in English (level B2/C1) – everyday communication both verbal and written
- · Knowledge and experiences on CCNP level.
- · At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of IP Data Networks.
- · Technical knowledge with a focus on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
- · Flexible work-attitude
- · Team player with professional communications skills
- · Interesting job that offers and very stable and career growth environment
- · Working as a part of an international team
- · Cisco certifications and further professional development
- · 5 weeks of vacation per year
- · Flexible working hours
- · Pension plan
- · Meal tickets
+420 725 597 101