IT Business Analyst with German in Vienna
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Administrativa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT konzultace,|
Are you a talented IT Business Analyst who speaks German and is looking for an opportunity to showcase his/her skills? Do you want to develop a career in one of the best financial institutions in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
As an IT Business Analyst, your main goal is to analyzing and understanding the needs of our business clients. You will coordinate the requirement definition and documentation, development and testing including coordination with any 3rd parties involved in the service delivery during projects and as a line activity.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the fast solution of errors which may be detected in the live environment in co-operation with the vendor and business departments
- Act as an intermediary between business and IT delivery as well as external providers
- Deliver support during creation of test scenarios, test cases, and test execution, as well as go-live and post-go-live support
- Preparing the transformation and support with the implementation of projects (define requirements, calculate business case, analyze risks, etc.) and work in close cooperation with PMs and other stakeholders during the entire project life cycle
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- University degree in either Economics, Business Administration Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years of proven working experience within the banking area
- Understanding of general banking business
- Project and test management know-how
- Basic knowledge in the areas of Accounting and Controlling
- Preferably SQL, Oracle know-how
You will get:
- Annual salary starting from 50.000 EUR brutto (for 38,5 hours/week) – additional payment according to skills and experience
- 13th and 14th salary
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please send us your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org, or push the Apply button so we can provide you with more information!
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.