Associate Professional HR: Total Rewards
|Obor:||Vyšší management, Personalistika a HR,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Our client is at solid and well-established multinational company which provide end-to-end IT services worldwide for both private and public sector.
Assists in human resources projects in support of specialized function of Europe Total Rewards Support – Compensation & Benefits
•Provides service delivery and support in absence management, benefits administration and organization development
•Assists in the implementation of human resources policies
•Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organizational needs to provide appropriate parties
•Counsels employees on company Human Resources plans
•Processes necessary paperwork for employees on family leaves to ensure timely and accurate coverages and cancellations.
•Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS systems to ensure that employee documentation is current.
•Researches and consolidates information required for analysis of human resources operations and prepares special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field preferred
- Advanced level of English
- Good/advanced level of MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Experience working with human resources information systems (HRIS)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible time schedule and home office possibilities
- 25 days holidays
- Company Laptop
- Meal Voucher and Cafeteria Benefit
- Sport, Travel, Leisure, Training Benefits, Multisport Card
Are you interested in this role? Send us your CV and we will contact you!
+420 725 806 226