QA Engineer – Cyber Security Product
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Join a legendary team of cyber security professionals!
Are you looking for an interesting project in a small friendly team of driven individuals who have started their professional activity as a start-up and then joined American company? As a part of this company they develop a product in the field of threat protection against cyber attacks to global enterprises and government agencies. Now the team seeks new colleagues to augment their integrated solutions by enriching data feeds, reducing false positives, and delivering intelligence and response capabilities.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of manual &automated Functional, Migration, Security, and Regression testing of scheduled features for release
- Monitor project / feature implementation with an eye toward improving security.
- Responsible for finding, isolating, documenting, tracking, and regressing defects through the QA process using a bug tracking tool effectively.
- Analyze requirements and implement test strategies that maximize test coverage and improve system reliability and performance.
- Develop hierarchical test plans and test cases ranging from system level to individual feature testing.
- Work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment embedded in the scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
- Be self-guided to support compliance with specifications in the release of complex solutions.
- 3+ years industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Understanding web technologies (AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or similar). Currently AnglularJS is used but they plan to change it for more advanced technology
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and tests is a plus.
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Product development experience in network security, content security, or cybersecurity intelligence
- Experience with Ruby / Cypress / Watir / JMeter / RSpec / Airborne, for automated functional testing
- Flexible working hours (40 hrs/week) with the possibility of home office
- Height adjustable worktables
- Breakfast buffet once a week
- Public transport ticket
- Beer, skiing and other team activities after work
- New spacious office at Pankrac – Prague 4
- And many others like an extra week of vacation, meal tickets, training, etc.
+420 702 085 425