IT Enterprise Architect in Vienna
|Obor:||IT správa, Výroba a vývoj, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT vývoj,|
We are looking for an IT Enterprise Architect with extensive experience within the banking industry who wants an opportunity to showcase his/her skills. Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
You will be in charge of the IT Enterprise Group Architecture from a general perspective with a pragmatic and hands-on approach. Specifically taking care of the comprehensive aspects regarding IT Enterprise Architecture, IT Application Architecture, IT Architecture Framework.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and define the IT enterprise and application architecture of the company and its subsidiaries to identify and articulate (within an IT context) both short and long term business needs, propose options for ways forward and develop/define/maintain a target IT landscape which supports business needs
- Contribute to the roadmap definition to achieve the strategic target landscape implementation in time
- Ensure that IT architecture decision taken represent a coherent IT strategy consistent with the business strategy
- Support the definition of the IT architecture framework; ensure that an appropriate set of policies is in place for the development of systems and applications and their alignment with strategic business needs
- Monitor the gap between current and target architecture of each entity regularly and define a roadmap to reduce the gap
- Technical education (HTL, University)
- 5-7+ years of proven experience as an Enterprise Architect, ideally in the banking industry
- Knowledge of English is a must
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 5000 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please send us your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org, or push the Apply button so we can provide you with more information!
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.