Infrastructure Expert / ICT developer
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Interesting position with possibility of potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …). We are looking for someone, who wants to grow up not even in the field of IT governance, but is also able to have discussion in product management and is able to solve this issues with customers.
- approving or authorising all new projects/application placements (might be applied when a significant change in infrastructure is made for a current application)
- initializing change when component capacity might be rebalanced to sustain future growth with resources in place
- raising an request when component capacity must be adapted to the future need (organic trends and future projects must be considered)
- initiating change when any technology or infrastructure component is obsolete, or unnecessary, or running out of support, or hardware must be decommissioned
- initiating changes when the deviation is recorded
- monitoring all projects that involve infrastructure changes and/or capacity and augmentation and tracking budget requirements including all aspects
- being informed and/or consulted about Problem Management
- organising and assessing surveys and analyses in order to suppress unintentional behaviour (SPoF, bottlenecks, services outages, etc.), initialise operational improvements and pro-actively mitigate critical incidents.
- Ability to dive deep into different technical issues and never give up 🙂
- Hands-on experience with Unix, Middleware, Databases (preferably Oracle) or
experience in architecture with hands-on excitement.
- Great communication skills and ability to work both alone and in large teams.
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.