IT Solution Architect
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Vyšší management, Administrativa, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
Are you a talented IT Solution Architect who is looking for an opportunity to showcase his/her skills? Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
IT Solution Architect is in charge of the IT solution architecture in the Finance and Risk Management Programme (FRMP) with a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysing the IT architecture of the company and its subsidiaries with a focus on central applications involved in the FRMP (Finance and Risk Management Programme).
- Preparing the target IT solution architecture related to the FRMP programme with the focus on Enterprise Information Integration.
- Producing high-level solution designs, assuring that they are consistent with the enterprise IT architecture framework
- Ensuring that IT architecture decisions taken are in line with the overall company‘s architecture principles
- Ensuring that Data Architecture decisions are aligned with the company’s Data strategy.
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
- Technical education (HTL, University) preferably with strong banking focus or business education (commercial college, University) with a strong understanding of technology
- 3 -5 years of proven experience in the banking industry, experience in IT solution architecture management is a must
Technical and language skills:
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge any other CEE language and/ or German is advantageous
- Strong understanding of the technical surrounding within the banking industry
- Working knowledge of Data Hub, ESB, EAI, Process Orchestration needed
- Knowledge of Java/C#, SQL, stored procedures, XML/JSON
- Experience with an ETL tools (eg. Informatica, Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3500 EUR brutto/month
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.