IT Solution Architect in Vienna
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Vyšší management, Administrativa, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
We are looking for an IT Solution Architect with experience within the banking industry who wants an opportunity to showcase his/her skills. Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
IT Solution Architect is in charge of the IT solution architecture in the Finance and Risk Management Programme (FRMP) with a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing the IT architecture of the company and its subsidiaries with a focus on central applications involved in the FRMP (Finance and Risk Management Programme).
- Preparing the target IT solution architecture related to the FRMP program with the focus on Enterprise Information Integration.
- Producing high-level solution designs, assuring that they are consistent with the enterprise IT architecture framework
- Ensuring that IT architecture decisions taken are in line with the overall company‘s architecture principles
- Ensuring that Data Architecture decisions are aligned with the company’s Data strategy.
- Technical education (HTL, University)
- 3 -5 years of proven experience in the banking industry, experience in IT solution architecture management is a must
- Knowledge of English is a must
- Working knowledge of Data Hub, ESB, EAI, Process Orchestration needed
- Knowledge of Java/C#, SQL, stored procedures, XML/JSON
- Experience with an ETL tool (eg. Informatica, Microsoft SSIS)
- Experience with Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3500 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please send us your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org, or push the Apply button so we can provide you with more information!
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.