Senior Expert BCBS-239 & Data Quality Management
|Obor:||IT správa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Vyšší management, Administrativa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT správa, Vyšší management,|
Are you a professional in the field of Data Quality Management that is looking for an opportunity in a large financial institution in one of the best cities in Europe?
Become a part of a team of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us develop further!
As a Senior Expert BCBS-239 & DQM, you will be in charge of the Data Quality management framework, definition and implementation of common Business Glossary, Reference Data Management (Masterdata management) as well as Business Metadata. You will lead the implementation of all necessary tools and processes to ensure BCBS-239 compliance of the FRMP program.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the BCBS-239 and Data Quality Management stream from Data Governance perspective within the FRMP program
- Being responsible for the establishment and implementation of Information Management policies, procedures, methodologies and processes
- Choosing and implementing supporting toolsets for a group-wide Business Glossary, Reference/Masterdata Management, Data Quality Management framework and toolset
- Carrying out the necessary BCBS-239 framework and measurements to ensure BCBS-239 compliance for the FRMP framework
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
- A university degree in IT or in Business, Mathematics, Science (or a related discipline)
- Additional banking training/ certificates are advantageous
- 5+ years of proven experience in Data Governance, Data Quality Management and/or BCBS-239 preferable in the finance area,
- Profound knowledge about business-related topics and Banking information architectures
Technical and language skills:
- Knowledge of BCBS 239 regulatory requirements/standards and best practices, specifically with regards to data governance/data quality topics is a MUST
- Lead and support the implementation of projects and ensure that Data Governance standards are met, leading to accurate and consistent data for the company
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills working with IT and business groups on different levels
- Proficiency in ENGLISH is a must (both oral and written communication)
You will get:
- Yearly average salary of 65 000 EUR
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.