|Obor:||IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
Are you a talented Frontend Developer who is looking for an opportunity to showcase his skills? Do you want to develop UI/UX-designs for one of the largest financial institutions in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for the development of UI/UX-designs and wireframes into functional and robust software solutions.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in all phases of the software development cycle
- Developing products and solving trading problems in a quality manner
- Creating consistent style sheets (CSS) across all browsers and platforms
- Creating tested and documented Typescripts
- Having expertise in using front-end component libraries for efficient and effective output
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
A university degree in computing sciences or in a similar field of business education (technical school. commercial college, university)
3+ years of proven experience working within the area of banking
Technical and language skills:
- Having a good understanding the Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Agile and innovative mindset and practical experience with Scrum
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge any other CEE language and/ or German is advantageous
- Knowledge of JSON schema
- Experience with slack or any other collaboration tools is nice to have
- Great sense of how to create clean and easy User Interfaces
You will get:
- Salary dependent on your experience, the lowest would be 3900 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salary
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.