Data Architect with Azure – Greenfield Project!
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
We are looking for a person wishing to act as the core thought leader for Data Transformation strategy and technical implementation within a new Azure Data team. This role will help guide and lead the team in building greenfield data-driven solutions on Azure, as well as migrating and modernizing existing systems/solutions.
This nice opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future. Stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Implementation of new data platform to support internal customers (Finance, Ops, etc.) data insight and operational needs
- Create one source of truth for common clients -> enable possibility to recognize common customer across company
- Implement new DWH/Data Lake and implement new reporting and data insights (dashboards, Power BI, etc.)
- Create data source of truth for Customer care (CC, Customer portal), CRM, Sales, OPS, etc.
- Support the existing Azure team in a technical, hands-on capacity, to delivery successful data projects
- Understanding of best practices to create documentation and recommendations
- Understanding of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and general data transformation/pipelines
- Ability to work with cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience with Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake
- Experience with languages such as U-SQL, Python
- Lead transformational envisioning sessions, architecture design sessions, and implementation/modernization planning
- Understanding of big data use cases and implementation requirements/patterns
- Experience working with Data Visualization, Auditing, Data Validation, and Data Mining
- Knowledge of English and Czech
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Experience designing automated processing, data validation, error checks and alerts, and performance testing techniques
- Experience with Azure Databricks / Apache Spark
- Experience with data streaming and transformation services including: Event Hub, Stream Analytics
- Understanding of machine learning and decision trees
Why join the company?
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now and get your dream job!
+420 702 085 425