C++/Embedded DEVELOPER – SW modules for modern trains
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
The opportunity to participate in the unique project – creation of SW platforms and systems for modern trains. These solutions enable passengers to travel with more comfort and efficiency. Software manages control system of the train, passenger information system, Wi-Fi, cameras and different applications for passengers’ use. The systems should be adjusted to the requirements of each customer and order.
The position is open in a company with long history and traditions which is currently a leader in many fields. The company provides stable working environment, comfortable conditions, cares about its employees and offers attractive package of benefits. This position will be good for you if you like stability and work on long-term projects with lots of maintenance of the existing code.
- Active participation and improvement of the software and continuous integration process.
- Improving existing and developing new applications in C++.
- Configuring Jenkins with SVN/GIT/ClearCase environment.
- Support and development of Linux embedded platform (Yocto, LTIB)
- Use the script languages and configuration files (Bash, Package and Linux configuration, etc)
- Occasional business trips – a couple of times per year during a certain phase of the project
- Good hands-on knowledge of C/C++; experience with embedded development is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux administration, especially Bash
- Awareness about network configuration (routing, firewall, forwarding, others)
- Jenkins, SVN, GIT
- English (cooperation with other teams across EU)
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic
- Advantages: experience with POSIX; knowledge of German
- Interesting and unique long-term project
- Learning opportunities
- Starting and Annual Bonuses
- Wide range of employee benefits for your choice (5+ weeks of holiday, meal contribution, Cafeteria system of benefits, kindergarten, discounted goods/services, pension/life insurance, Multisportcard, etc.)
Does it sound interesting? Please apply and get more details.
+420 702 085 425