|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
Are you a skilled Data Analyst with years of experience in the banking industry? Do you want to showcase your skills and take on a new challenge?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us grow further!
As a Data Analyst, you will be the link between IT development and business units during analysis, design, implementation, and testing of new and enhancement of existing systems.
You will support business in defining requirements in the Data Warehouse and/or Business Intelligence environments, in close collaboration with BI Developer/Architects and other IT functions within the company as well as with external partners and implementing prototype solutions.
You will have to identify the system – and business requirements, evaluate applications, develop suggestions for alternatives, design, develops and modifies solutions in information technology, and carry out complex analysis in the data warehouse environments (DWH).
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting business requirements and data needs from business and translating those into functional specifications in order to align them with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting analysis and documentation of DWH/BI-related business and IT processes as well as end-to-end processes.
- Performing logical Data Warehouse modeling (Business Data Model, Business Glossary).
- Reviewing the IT system requirements from a technical and business perspective.
- Supporting the creation of test scenarios, test cases, and test execution as well as go-live and post-go-live support.
- Evaluating new IT developments and applications.
- Performing an analysis of the DW issues and supporting the central data governance team in issue resolving and aiming for long-term improvements.
- Providing ad-hoc reports in the scope of business analysis and pre-studies for new implementations.
- Participating in projects in the scope of the IT/BI environment of your responsibility
- Working out and implementing process and data-flow improvements
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
A university degree in IT and related fields or similar technical education (HTL, polytechnic university) with relevant experience.
5+ years of professional experience in Business/Data Analysis in the finance/banking area. Profound knowledge about business-related topics and logical banking data is a must.
Technical and language skills:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices, techniques, and tools used in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Reporting
- Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical, and physical model design)
- Good understanding of concepts of Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Marts
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Familiarity with the banking industry
- Strive for change and growth
- Be customer-oriented and flexible
- Aim for accuracy and quality
You will get:
- Yearly average salary of 60 000 EUR
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.