Java Backend/DevOps Developer in Vienna
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj,|
Are you ready for the next step in your IT career? We are looking for a skilled Java Backend/DevOps Developer who will be in charge of a digital banking platform and take over an expert role for backend integration within an agile and multi-country project environment.
Are you up to the challenge? Read on!
Your tasks will be:
– Design and development of backend service for full-scale applications
– Write testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability
– Work on software development as well as on bug fixing
– Understand design patterns, multi-threading, collections
– Collaborate in an agile and multi-country environment
– University degree in computing science or similar field or business education
– Proficiency in Java
– Extensive experience with integration patterns and frameworks (Apache Camel, Spring Integration….)
– Expert knowledge regarding enterprise software architectures and web technologies
– Knowledge of Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
– Knowledge of Jenkins
– Advanced English
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3900 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Please send us your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org, or push the Apply button so we can provide you with more information!
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.