Senior Expert Finance – Liquidity, IR and FX Management
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Vyšší management, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Vyšší management,|
Are you a professional in the field of Finance who is looking for an opportunity in a large financial institution in one of the best cities in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us develop further!
As a Senior Expert Finance, you will contribute and develop in the area of liquidity, interest rate and FX risk management and will lead the implementation of a comprehensive automated reporting systém covering the needs of both steering and risk control functions.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Reporting, management, containment and improvement of FX risk, liquidity and interest risk (implementing, developing and maintaining modeling concepts, methodologies, etc.)
· Supporting the implementation of reporting engines as well as preparation of both technical and working instructions on the monitoring and steering processes
· Preparation and execution of reports and analysis
· Assist in the further development of the company – transfer your expertise to the rest of the team (by conducting workshops, various training and etc)
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
· A Bachelors or Master’s degree in finance, business economics, statistics or natural science
· Any completed training or certifications related to liquidity, IRR and FX risk management (e.g relevant chapters if CFA, FRM, PRM, etc) will be advantageous
· 5+ years of proven experience in the banking or the financial industry
Technical and language skills:
· Expert knowledge of liquidity, interest rate, and FX risk management frameworks is a must
· Knowledge of the respective regulatory frameworks in the EU
· Proven experience with at least one liquidity, IRR and FX reporting systems (OneSumx, SAP/ALM, Kamakura, etc)
· Ability to work and manage large amounts of data from various data sources
· Proficiency in English language is required, knowledge of other CEE languages is appreciated as well
· MS Office and data management tools (familiarity with SQL is a must)
· Strive for change and growth
· Be customer orientated and flexible
· Aim for accuracy and quality
You will get:
· Yearly average salary of 70 000 EUR
· Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
· A bunch of benefits
· Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
· Great team of colleagues
· Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.