iOS and Android Developer
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj,|
Do you want to expand your skills and advance your career? Developing mobile applications for iOS and Android is your passion?
We are looking for you!
Become a part of an international team in one of the greatest financial institutions located in a modern office in the heart of Vienna.
As a mobile developer, you will be in charge of developing professional and advanced mobile banking applications for iOS and Android. Work on and implement new features as well as fix bugs and improve application performance in a multi-country and agile project environment.
Key Task and Responsibilities:
· Participation in all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Build, maintain and deploy advanced applications for the iOS and Android platform
· Work on new features as well as on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Strong understanding of UI-UX principles
· Support UX designers and creative designers to develop an exceptional mobile user experience
· Support solution architects to define and shape the software architecture
· Collaborate in an agile and multi-country environment
· University degree in computing sciences or similar field or business education
· 3+ years of experience in the banking industry
· Experience developing native iOS and Android applications (at least one app published on an app store)
· Good understanding of mobile-related security-aspects and able to write clean and correct code, including versioning
· Advanced experience with Swift and other programming languages (e.g. Xcode, Objective C, Java, Android SDK…)
· Experience in implementing state of the art mobile UI/UX applications in cooperation with UX engineers and creative designers
· Knowledge of Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
· Knowledge of JSON schema
· Advanced English (German is a huge plus, another CEE language is welcome)
· Customer orientation
· Positive attitude
You will get:
· Yearly average salary of 65 000 EUR
· Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
· A bunch of benefits
· Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
· Great team of colleagues
· Multicultural environment
Please note, that this position requires relocation to Vienna (Austria) and a work permit for Austria is mandatory.