Front End Developer – Senior – RCM
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
We are currently sourcing an experienced Front End Developer for our RCM Team based in Brno. RCM itself are a team of self motivated individuals enjoying communication with our customers, as well as with other teams, to ensure we deliver the right solutions. Always looking for new perspectives and opportunities and for sure looking for new colleagues to expand our colourful set of personalities.
Registry Cache Manager (RCM) is a system for connecting to external registers, processing and storing the data for later reuse. This is our main system and we continually connect new data sources.
Exchange Rates (EXR) is a small application for downloading of exchange rates from external financial authorities (European Central Bank,…) Exchange rates are lately used for financial reports.
Trust Lists (TRL) enables blacklisting or whitelisting of differente type of entities (persons, phones, emails, addresses,…), and it has significant impact on contract approval decision.
Antifraud Tracking System (ATS) is a new system which supports antifraud processes, that is investigation into suspicious activities. Result of investigation can be data for TRL application.
Responsibilities – You will mostly work on the front end part of our applications. Your goal will be to take cover of our UI / UX patterns, design, code quality, compatibility of the application in the each type of the browser and performance. We are looking for someone from who we can learn new ideas, techniques.
Requirements – We currently use following technologies and tools so you should be either familiar with these or willing to learn and adopt them:
- for front end we are using React.js (we expect at least 3-5 years in such position)
- backend is Java + Spring
- databases Oracle/Postgress with Luquibase to deploy structures
- for messaging we are using Kafka, RabbitMQ
- for deployment Teamcity/Jenkins
- for hosting Azure/internal cloud
- for application servers we are using Weblogic/Tomcat, we plan using Kubernetes very soon!
- Yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates
- Loyalty bonuses
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
- Possibility of business trips to numerous countries
- Play rooms with table football, play station, etc.
- Coffee corners
- Standing desks
- Unforgettable team buildings and employee events