Java or Kotlin Developer in Cluster Application team
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
Our developers are so passionate about programming – they even dream about it. If you can code in your sleep too, you´ll be in good company. A Czech company, which develops and customizes own financial systems for 10 top world markets.
We are expanding our department which currently counts more than 80 highly qualified software developers. To assure more organized work processes, they’re divided into the smaller teams in which every developer shares the same goal – deliver a brand new Javabased application (or in Kotlin) that matches the needs of our customer.
Our developers design and develop high-data-volume, low-latency applications meeting highavailability and performance criteria.
They also collaborate with engineers across the whole organization to identify patterns of problems and create solutions that can be shared across customers.
Our developers care deeply about building reliable, robust and observable applications.
- Java or Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- Messaging: REST services, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Docker containers with Kubernetes, Helm
- Oracle SQL basics
- English (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and analytical approach
Generally to Java roles:
- You have already written kilometers of code in Java and you just don´t have enough. To help you do so, you usually use: Spring, JPA, Maven, Git.
- You take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- You also don´t mind to fix production issues and rework code, monitors and alerts for high stability.
- You know what it means to help business run and you are able to walk the extra mile when the application has to be deliver under a tight time schedule.
- You are capable of thinking innovatively, even about common technical problems, to find better, easier and more effective solutions.
- Your idea of fun is simply developing – not just a application, but also yourself. Because of that, we can find you on github, stackoverflow or local technology meetups. If not, you are open to find out why is good to be there.
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea.
- Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India.