Software Developer (Java) – CLM
|Obor:||IT vývoj, IT vývoj,|
Our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) team are currently interested in speaking with you regarding the Java Software Developer role within their team to help with transforming legacy applications into cloud-friendly microservice architecture with modern React UI, Java RESTful APIs and messaging. Be a partner to our business covering loan contract lifecycle, services and insurance and prove your technical excellence to real back-office users in our rapidly growing markets in Asia.
Forget rigid documentation, waterfall development process using legacy technology stack, hours of manual testing and unstable environments. We quickly protype our ideas with Gliffy and Markdown, develop small increments rapidly with libraries and tools of choice, run automated tests with JBehave and build infrastructure as a code using Docker and Kubernetes.
You would join our well-sized but still expanding team currently present in both of our modern Prague and Brno offices so basically the location of your preference!
Learn about the business domain, module(s) architecture, development stack,continuous integration and delivery to 5 Asian countries from senior developers.
Attend standups, watch task queue, provide feedback on feasibility and complexity, help with technical design of minimum viable product and develop with libraries and tools of choice.
Make sure your code passes CI/CD pipelines including automated tests and working fix or feature is delivered to the end-user.
- 3+ years commercial experience with Java back-end programming
- Spring MVC
- Data, Security, Integration
- JPA/Hibernate, Caching/ehCache)
- Familiar with GIT, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity or similar
- Open minded, agile-compatible (Kanban, Scrumban)
- Basic UML knowledge (class, sequence, etc.)
- Problem solving skills, critical thinking, attention to detail, high level of ownership
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates
- Loyalty bonuses
- Home office available
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
- Possibility of business trips to exotic countries
- play rooms with table football, play station, etc.
- coffee corners
- standing desks
- unforgettable team buildings and employee events (really are great!)
Be part of it! Join our team and show us what’s in you!
Choose a large stable financial institution and help us confirm the Importance of the largest IT center in Central Europe to the stakeholders who are by the way sitting together with us under one roof in a flat organisational structure which is perfect!