Kubernetes Operations Specialist
|Obor:||IT správa, IT správa,|
The container platform is based on Kubernetes, Docker, HELM, Ansible, Jenkins, Harbor,
Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk and a lot of other cloud-native technologies. We are looking for IT
professionals with experience with these technologies. We apply DevOps principles.
• Daily operation of Kubernetes clusters on a large scale across all layers (HW, OS, cluster level).
• Enhancement of the functionality provided by our container platform.
• Create and maintain operations documentation to reflect the current operating environment.
• Participation on the regular on-call duty.
• Automation & scripting: we are operating through scripts, not hands.
• Hands-on day to day Kubernetes operation.
• Linux based OS administration (RHEL or CentOS or Ubuntu).
• Experience with scripting and automation (Ansible, Bash, Perl or Python).
• English language, we are an international company (written and spoken on intermediate level).
• Ability to work in a team, good at communication and a sense for personal responsibility.
• Production experience with Kubernetes operation (significant plus)
• Knowledge and operational experience with Ceph, OpenStack, Splunk, HELM, Jenkins, Harbor,
Clair, Prometheus, Grafana
• Knowledge of GO programming language
• Motivating yearly bonuses based on your own performance.
• Motivating yearly bonuses based on company’s performance.
• Be part of IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate
your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
• Shape your own future through excellent career growth opportunities up to CIO’s in countries.
• Possibility to attend paid internships in our customer’s country, attend conferences, language
courses based on your choice.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia,
• Possibility to turn your ideas into real projects, make an impact, not to be just one of the unheard.
Our group CIO is not just a virtual person from your company’s media channel, he is a real person
sitting on the 7th floor, here in Brno.
• Free internal trainings, interest guilds, technology expert’s advice, UDEMY annual subscription.
• Extra week of holidays, 2 sick days, notebook, cell phone, meal vouchers and many other