DevOps – Identity & Access Management – Prague
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
This is a unique and challenging project which will serve around 20.000 users. Currently 6 engineers are involved in the migration process and 3 more colleagues are required to provide the full integration of currently used systems which has to be completed in 3-3,5 years. The working process includes cooperation with colleagues from the Netherlands.
The position is open in the financial company which moves its applications and systems completely into cloud as the first one in this industry. They have an ambition to be the leaders in organization of IT processes and actively use Agile methodology and CI/CD best practices.
- Support Product Owner in the formulation of epics/features/user stories. Resulting in product backlog with sprint ready user stories.
- Estimate impact of user stories focused on infrastructure. Determine, and commit to sprint-backlog based on the priorities of the PO. Resulting in definition of, and commitment to sprint backlog.
- Execute ‘change’ user stories from sprint backlog in line with DoD by designing, developing, coding, integrating, configuring and testing infrastructure. Resulting in added value in terms of flexible, highly automated, and futureproof infrastructure.
- Execute ‘run’ stories by monitoring, fixing and improving infrastructure in line with DoD and acceptation criteria. Resulting in continuity and resilience of infrastructure.
- Act in the scrum related ceremonies (daily stand ups, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, problem solving session). Resulting in insight in progress and impediments. Improved personal/team activities and increased velocity.
- Manage and expand business and IT expertise in the team, take a leading position regarding this expertise. Increase of the team expertise, velocity and contribution to the innovation.
- Ensure the safety and security of all information systems assets. Define, and monitor use of security policies. Resulting in secure and compliant IT systems and infrastructure.
- Support the DevOps team in realizing the sprint backlog, solve impediments. Ensure ‘Agile WoW’ by the team in line with the scrum. Resulting in engaged and focused team and continuous improvement of the team process and the quality of the output.
- Knowledge of target platform: SailPoint (IdentityNow), or at least one of current IAM platforms: NetIQ, CA
- Microsoft Excel (including VBA), Active Directory (content level) and Azure AD, PowerShell, Azure DevOps
- CI/CD and Agile tools (MS Azure DevOps/JIRA; Git/GitLab; REST/API call Postman/Insomnia/WSO2; Puppet; WSUS; SCCM; etc.)
- Development tools (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.), Code review tools (e.g. GitLab, JetBrains, Atlassian, SonarQube)
- Experience with Java programming (at least ability to read code written in Java)
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 – good transport connection
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
+420 702 085 425