Junior Payroll Specialist
|Obor:||Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví, Administrativa, Ekonomika, účetnictví, bankovnictví,|
|Lokalita:||Hlavní město Praha,|
Are you a recent graduate and looking for a great place to start your career?
Are you eager to constantly learn new processes and develop your skills?
Do you want to be paid for your language skills?
If you answered yes on all of the above, we may have the position that you have been looking for!
Your tasks will be to:
– Review and process clients payrolls records
– Meet the required deadlines
– Assist in tax calculations and procedures
– Assist clients or employees with payroll queries
– Be a high-school or a university graduate
– Be proficient in English AND French (B2-C1)
– Have the ability to concentrate, work with loads of data and information daily
– Experience with Payroll is highly valued, but not mandatory.
You will get:
– Competitive salary and an annual bonus
– 25 days of vacation per year
– Meal vouchers and various other company benefits (Multisport card, discounts, etc)
– Possibility of Home Office
– Relocation package if you are currently located outside of the Czech Republic