Tier 2 Network Specialist
|Obor:||IT správa, IT správa, Zákaznický servis,|
Our client (Cisco Gold Partner), is looking for L2 Network Support Engineer. If you are passionate about Cisco networking, with willingness to use and expand your knowledge and experience in CCO networking, you are fluent in English and have CCNA certification, apply now not to miss this opportunity.
EU passport is required for this job.
What you will do:
- Tier 2 Network Engineer determines the issue, actions by engaging relevant party, keeps client updated till solution is provided.
- Directs customer and account team interface providing day to day network support.
- Builds up knowledge on Cisco switches, has an access to EMEA & US devices.
- Learns company’s procedures and their global customers.
- Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems.
- Handles global clients of various technical expertise.
What we look for:
- Fully Cisco CCNA qualified or relevant experience in Cisco routing & switching (min 1 year)
- English in both verbal as well as written form (B2 as a minimum)
- Flexibility to work in shifts depending on business requirements
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the team, corporate customers of different technical expertise and all levels of management
- Problem resolution will require knowledge of the back-up methods such as ISDN, iBGP, HSRP, VRRP), troubleshooting, routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix, ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Must be EU passport holder, willing to relocate to Brno/ Czech Rep.
Benefits you can expect:
- Opportunity to work and grow your career within stable international company
- Technical development related to the role
- Good quality work-life balance with plenty of cultural and active opportunities
- Vibrant international team
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical care with English speaking personnel
- Special discounts for gyms, opticians
+420 703 865 303