Hardware Engineer, Ostrava
|Obor:||IT konzultace, IT správa, IT vývoj, Výroba a vývoj, Elektro a automatizace, IT správa,|
Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of laboratory equipment, consumables, and services for materialographic surface preparation and analysis of solid materials. Their core business is developing, manufacturing, and delivering materialographic preparation solutions.
They have an international environment where you will work and share knowledge with colleagues in Denmark. You will become a part of engineering team as well as the global hardware team you will cooperate with, which is why 10-15 travel days a year must be expected.
Main part of your job will be responsibility for ensuring high reliability of company hardware platforms in maintenance lifecycle of all Struers equipment.
- Working with all phases of maintenance process from change requests/requirements, development of improved solutions, design reviews, prototyping verification and documentation
- Co-operation with customers and colleagues from service department, to identify root causes of problems. Suggesting solutions to problems and choosing the best one ensuring safety and high quality of all Struers products including documentation update
- Identifying the best cause of action for handling obsolete components on products in running production including documentation update
- Error-tracing of high-speed digital interface, micro-processor platform architecture and switching power supplies
- Provide support for colleagues from other departments
- Responsibility for making special customer hardware modifications across the entire Struers portfolio of products – these “Custom Made Products” have a short timeframe and there will be a high level of creative freedom within these projects which usually consist of making special features or functions to fit customer specifications
You might be the right candidate if you have following skills or experience:
- Bc./Ing. in electronic engineering, computer science and/or equivalent technical experience or 5+ years’ experience from high-reliability products
- Ability to update circuit, block and wiring diagrams (OrCAD)
- Knowledge of electrical standards
- Experience with micro-processor platform architecture, Sensors technology, communication buses, BLDC, AC and stepper motors + motor controllers
- Communication buses, CAN, MODBUS, USB etc.
- Qualification according “50/1978 Sb.” minimum §6
- English and Czech(Slovak)language – technical communication level
And as advantage:
Ability to update PCB layout design and Gerber files
Knowledge of machinery directive, LVD, RoHS and Ecodesign
You are a dedicated team player, a good communicator and you are good in visualizing your ideas. New technology drives you and you are technically creative.
We will offer you an exciting and varied job in a dynamic, multidisciplinary team in a successful, international company.
You will have a great degree of personal influence and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Other benefits are:
- Financial bonuses
- Life insurance contribution
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Meal´s tickets
- 5 weeks Vacation
- Training, courses
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Contribution to sport/culture/laisure time
- Occasionally Home Office
- Company events
Are you interested in this position? Please send me you CV!
I am looking forward to reading your reply!